Maintenance your DRC tyre by yourself.
1. Check the DRC tyre pressure regularly (as recommended by the user’s manual).
2. Avoid contact with oil or chemicals that may react with rubber.
3. Drive safely and avoid driving in construction sites or areas where there could be sharp objects.
4. Check your undercarriage and ensure your wheels are aligned and balanced. Rotate the tyres every 10,000 km.
5. Drive and park carefully to avoid crushing with the pavement.
6. Make sure all DRC tyres are of the same size, model and series.
If you want any support or advisor to maintenance you tire, please contact us:
Mr.Fast Nguyen – Danang Rubber Joint Stock Company – DRC Tire
Whatsapp/Viber: + 84 906 50 78 79
Vietnam DRC Tire Danang Rubber Joint Stock Company is rank 1 Vietnam tyre manufacturer and biggest tyre brand in Vietnam with over 45 years experience in Tire Industry.